Last year at about this time I did an article about “22 Random Facts About Me.” Here are 22 more facts about me!
- My favorite movie is Battleship. I love watching all different kinds of movies, but after seeing this when it came out in 2012, it has been my all time favorite movie since. I don’t care what you haters say about this movie, it’s freaking awesome!
- I do not like gold jewelry. Why wear gold when you can wear silver? Anything silver always catches my eye. It’s just such a beautiful color.
- I’m still a hopeless romantic. And I am still not ashamed of that.
- I collect keychains. I used to carry them all around with me with my keys but after a while I realize carrying them can make a lot of noise and get in the way of you actually getting to your keys. Don’t worry, I still have all of them.
- My favorite TV show is Switched At Birth. There’s so many themes in it and there’s such great character development in it. How can you not like that?
- One time I met Nathan Gamble, the main actor in Dolphin’s Tale. True story.
- I am a college freshman. Freshman year… that’s a whole story in itself that shall be saved for another time 😀
- I am a Christian Studies major. I want to eventually do missionary work.
- I am also a Sociology major. Yep, I’m double-majoring.
- Jeans are my favorite piece of clothing (to wear). But I hate trying a bunch of them on. Sadly that’s the only way to find the perfect pair.
- My favorite holidays are Thanksgiving and Christmas. Family time is always the best and I love celebrating the birth of Christ, something I am grateful for each and every day!
- I am a former Arthurian History nerd. I still love it, I just don’t remember all the facts I used to know or read all the books I used to read about it.
- I want to live in Japan for at least six months. This is where God has called me and this is where I will go.
- My favorite genre of music is Christian rap. Believe me, it’s SO good.
- I like Star Trek better than Star Wars. Sorry Star Wars, but Star Trek is just way better. I’m just stating the facts.
- I love chocolate chip cookies. They’re absolutely so delicious! The best I have had so far are from Panera Bread. (Now you know where to them out!)
- I still love pizza. And I don’t think I could ever get tired of it.
- I am an aspiring fanfiction writer. Fanfiction is actually pretty cool to write. Maybe I will publish one one of these days…
- I am a recovering perfectionist. I am trying not to be so perfectionistic. Fingers crossed!
- My Favorite drink is lemonade. Panera Bread, Chick-fil-a, Chesapeake Grille… all places to get great lemonade.
- I love the East Coast better than the West Coast. I have not traveled too much of the West Coast but so far that is the verdict.
- It’s been exactly one year today since I was baptized by my dad. And I can’t believe it! I felt like it just happened.
So there you guys go! Hopefully that helped you get to know me more 🙂
If you missed my first article with 22 facts, here it is!