Wow! My blog is one month old! I can’t believe it!
I know that’s still really young, but I can’t believe a whole month has gone by already!
In that month I have posted 9 posts and this one will be my 10th which I’m pretty proud about.
I thank God for this opportunity and blessing to be able to do this and have this blog. Life Lived Fully didn’t just start on it’s own. God gave me the idea, my dad helped me actually create the site, and my mom proofread. It wasn’t on my own and I would never try to take all the credit. With anything you want you have to work for. Plan your goals out and don’t be afraid to ask for help. It’s possible to make your dreams come true.
Just in case you missed one, here’s a list of all my posts from January! The very first posts of this blog!
- Welcome to Life Lived Fully & HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Looking Back and Looking Ahead (My Impossible List)
- My Goals For 2017 With This Blog
- My Adventure So Far: Voting For the Very First Time
- 22 Random Facts About Me (January 2017)
- My Adventure So Far: 19 & Baptised!
- My Adventure So Far: How Not To Fast, January 23-29, 2017
- My Adventure So Far: My Dream College Weekend Stay
- The Main Verses That Guide This Blog (2017)
- Happy One Month! And My January 2017 In Review
January In Review
January has been a good month for me. I turned 19, got baptised, visited my dream college, started this blog… Life has been good. I didn’t reach all my goals but I got a start. It was an experiment months, as some people say (lol). Overall I am happy with my start of 2017 and I can’t wait to see what the Lord has in store for me this year. And I know the Lord has a lot in store for you too!
This first month has gone well and I can’t wait to see where this blog goes in the next year.
Please let me know which of my first ten posts you liked the most.